Sunday, 23 June 2024

Belgaum Dairies

 Belgaum Diaries 


After a  long time I had been to my Native it is always an amazing factor to visit your native. I made a taught to explore some places in Belgaum. which I  have already explored before but I  had some leisure time then  taught to visit Ramakrishna mission. its a place where we have bhakti center as well as we have Vivekananda sirs ideal over there  with refreshing air and mind blowing surrounding with green campus. 

This place is located at fort road Belgaum beside Kamal basati Jain temple


 


Military Madhav its one of the place in Belgaum where I had been. there and enjoyed over there the cloudy weather with greenery every where in surrounding even there I had been to  Madhav temple after that we sat there for couple of hours enjoyed I have also have shared some couple of pictures below 



Then After this we had been to  Yellur Rajahaunsa Ghada there we had been with my brother Shreyas Hulbatte it was very exciting moment as it was Tuesday as it was a holiday there and then after this we had been to his home and stayed there in their home that day.  


For the first time after renovation of this fort I had  been to this fort where I found this fort is developed and cleanliness is been maintained and even the hygiene is been maintained  their I saw the development and we have 45 feat of statue of shree chatrapati  Sivaji Maharaj murthi and people where enjoying there with each other spending quality time with their friends and family members. even I did the same we had took murmurs and me and my big brother both had it. it was interesting day out there. 


 


After this there was a fair in Sambra Airport road where I had been with my mom and dad there it was been celebrated around 15 years after then we enjoyed by doing some shopping over there after this we had been to funfair and it was fun part 




 

then after this i had bee to gokak falls to there i had been with my little brother where i had to walk for 10-15 min and after that it was a wonderful scene i saw a water fall there i even took some amazing snapshots then after I was  Listening some music which i really Loved and then after taught to spent some time over there we broke into conversation then after even after that. I started to share what all i have done till now in Belgaum, even he started to say what all he did in Gokak then we had a Great time after that we had to go to home as it was late. 




It felt very calm this place was awesome and even enjoyed the company of tarun my little brother. 



this was a place in Belgaum it was near fort lake the man standing with cow. and he was supervising this cows and then I passed from there and then I had been  to fort lake. 






Lake yaa final we are here this was the spot where I  had been alone  by walk its hardly 10-15 min from my home here I spent some couple of hours looking at that water and even at the various things over there and it was renew waited and there the wind breeze was flowing so much by that I went into and enjoying the breeze as well as it was an awesome evening i even enjoyed the sunset over there and boating facility was there but i did not go for it as i was alone 



                                                                                       



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Belgaum Dairies

 Belgaum Diaries  After a  long time I had been to my Native it is always an amazing factor to visit your native. I made a taught to explore...